Posted on 10 December 2009.
- It’s still about 14 degrees out – who was the genius who picked Indy for the Winter Meetings? I’ll bet he’s fired!
De Jon Watson
- We are editing the Logan White/De Jon Watson interview – I hope to have it up tomorrow.
- Hey, how come nobody says anything when the Dodgers have 2 other teams pick Rule 5 players for them and then the Dodgers purchase them for cash, but the Dodgers are unwilling to pay Hoffman?
- The last time the Yanks took a Rule 5 from us it was Bubba Crosby and they kept him all season. Maybe they will keep Hoffman, but I doubt it – he’ll be back!
- The Dodgers were blasted for trading Steve Johnson and Josh Bell to the Orioles for Georgous George Cheryl (Sherrill), but the O’s thought so little of Johnson they didn’t protect him in Rule 5 and the Giants took him. Go figure!