Joe Torre On The Jay Leno Show

Joe Torre On The Jay Leno Show

Ken’s Favorite Manager…

14 Responses to “Joe Torre On The Jay Leno Show”

I tried to watch but I fell asleep as soon as he started talking!

• Joe Schmo says:

I actually thought he was pretty good.
      Ken – yesterday you said whoever called the pitches Padilla threw should get the job next year. The catcher calls the pitches so does that mean you think AJ Ellis should be our catcher next year? I was glad to see him get his first hit and RBI.

• Ken says:

The catcher does not call the pitches on this Dodger team. Torre usually does. that is obvious from the many tv shots during the games.

I watched Joe on Leno last night, he was pretty good. I was just shocked he wasn’t sipping Bigelo tea while he answered Jay’s questions. Oh well!

3. Kay in L.A. says:

Tigers are leading the Twins. Cabrera hit a homerun. Didn’t he and his wife beat each other up last night?

Anyway, we root for Rockies vs. Phillies, right?
    Angels over Sox and Yankees over whoever…..

4. A Shot of Haeger says:

Looks like Padilla is starting Game Three and Billingsley Game 4 if Necessary.

The lineup tomorrow is

Furcal
    Kemp
    Ethier
    Ramirez
    Loney
    Blake
    Belliard
    Martin
    Wolf

I root for whoever plays the Yankees Kay. Don’t want to face murders row unless we have to. Going to the game on Thursday. Sitting between the dugout and home plate on the first base side field level. Between Kershaw and myself we will bring home the win on Thursday but who’s got the victory on Wednesday? Haze’s sister? Haze let’s all pitch in to get her there if she’s the mojo we need. It’s going to be a tough uphill fight but it’s now or never boys and Kay. Let’s get R Done. Tigers are winning today ,Miguel just beat the ball like he did his wife. What a bad bad man. I would like to see the Twins rally.

6. Blue Haze says:

My sis being in the park is a lock for a dodger loss, she is a dodger-mojo thief. I will club, gag, and lock my sis away if that is what it takes to keep her away from the yard tomorrow night.

7. Mr.Mike says:

Who will be the MVP of the upcoming series? Since light hitting middle infielders usually become Mighty Mouse in the playoffs, I will go with Juan Castro. Bill its going to be a Dodgers/Yankees World Series, Nostrodamus said its in the grand scheme of things.

Mike, Castro maynot be on the playoff roster. Don’t put your money on Castro.

9. A Shot of Haeger says:

What an absolutely fantastic Tigers Twins game.. that is the reason why baseball is my favorite sport of all time.

Joe Torre – Hudson’s favorite manager

Joe Torre – Billingsley’s favorite manger

11. Mr.Mike says:

Light hitting middle infielder puts the Twins in the playoffs. Bet the house on it. Bobby Richardson, Bill Mazeroski, Ozzie Smith, Adam Kennedy, oh yeah I forgot Bucky Dent.

12. GoNzO says:

I 2nd that Haeger. Awesome game. Instant classic.