TBS/MLB & Buck Martinez

TBS/MLB & Buck Martinez

MLB/TBS Analyst Buck MartinezTomorrow, there will be a Q & A session with TBS/MLB Playoff Analyst, Buck Martinez.

If you have any questions you would like to ask him,  forward them to me and I will submit them.

15 Responses to “TBS/MLB & Buck Martinez”

Cool Buck is great!

As for todays game….WE STINK! Where is Jim Mora when we need him…”Playoffs? Playoffs?”

2. Illini Dodger says:

Really don’t need any top level analysis to see where this train is heading. Loserville.

I’m having thoughts now of the Dodgers blowing the Western Division Title. There’s no chance of tht happening right? They still have the best record in the NL even with today’s apparent drubbing………..

3. lawdog says:

“Playoffs? Are you kidding me??? The playoffs???”

4. lawdog says:

This feels like 1951 all over again. Or was that 1952? I was only 2 or 3 years old at the time so it’s hard to remember the year the Bums blew the pennant.

5. lawdog says:

This looks like a team choke. A routine grounder can’t be fielded cleanly or thrown accurately. RISP can’t be driven in even if the bags are loaded with no outs. What’s wrong with our beloved bums? Too much Bigelow tea?

6. Mark Timmons says:

It has taken him all year, but this is the Andy LaRoche I envisioned when I followed him through the minors.

7. lawdog says:

You might ask Buck if he thinks the Dogs will carry 12 pitchers and if so, who will they be? Who will they carry as subs after the starting 8 position players?

I haven’t got to watch the game today, did he bunt with the bases loaded?

Yeah, how about that Andy LaRoche kid?

I got a question for Buck, how long does he think it will take before LaRoche blows past Casey Blake in every offensive category? I said one year, but, that cost me 100 push-ups.

Just another hiccup folks. The Dogs will turn it on against the Pods and the Rockies.

10. lawdog says:

Do you think the Dogs go after Jason Bay this offseason–to ultimately replace Manny and platoon with him next season?

11. lawdog says:

Who do they pursue as a FA next year?

12. Mr.Mike says:

Buck, do players, management or commentators like yourself read blogs i.e. LADodgerTalk?

13. Mr.Mike says:

Buck this is one that I have pondered for years. Juan Pierre singles leading off the 7th pinch-hitting, we bat around and Juan comes up again and gets another hit. Is he credited with 2 pinch hits?

GREAT QUESTION MR. MIKE!!

Mark please ask Buck this question.

Torre has held James Loney out against most Lefty starters, Loney is also our best defensive 1B option. Because defense is so important during the playoffs, did Torre do the team a diservice by not letting Loney see more left handed pitching? Especially if we see Philly in the first round!

I do not want to see Mark Loretta starting against Hamels and/or Lee.