Dodgers Add New Pitcher to Rotation

Dodgers Add New Pitcher to Rotation
George Lopez Uncorks Blazing 47 MPH Fastball

George Lopez Uncorks Blazing 47 MPH Fastball

Tommy Was Instrumental In The Signing

Tommy Was Instrumental In The Signing

30 Responses to “Dodgers Add New Pitcher to Rotation”

1. Blue Haze says:

I bow down in front of the image of Tommy.

Tommy still hasn’t missed any meals by the looks of his belly. I truely like him and bleed the same color as him.

3. Blue Haze says:

We better enjoy Tommy while we still can, he is getting up there in age.

Blue Haze, Tommy will live forever!!

I think the radar gun was wrong. George’s pitch was clearly 60 + .

6. Blue Haze says:

I stand corrected, DRomo.

It should be fun listening to KNBR (Giants Flag Ship Station) this morning with the weekend series starting up.

7. Kay in L.A. says:

Big, exciting series this weekend. Is everyone ready?

Sorry to hear about that sunburn, Bill. Yeah, makeup is the way to go: don’t be ashamed:)

I got a bit of sunburn yesterday also at the County Fair. It was Dodger Day, great to see so many fans wearing the Blue (including myself). I did not stand in the line though, got a glimpse of Garvey. He is, um, well-preserved. Haha.

I agree with Badger!! Whoda thunk?:) What matters for Andre will be next year’s contract. Who care re bobblehead days, etc. That’s up to the hype department.

Romo, I noticed Bills was ripped from the rotation. In fact, I posted it two posts before you asked if anyone noticed. LOL.

Doesn’t matter. What matters is for our team to be pumped and performing tonight!!! Is Padilla a competitor? My money is on YES.

8. lawdog says:

Padilla is a competitor–and he’ll stick a fastball in your ear if you disagree!

Bills will work on his confidence against the Nats. I hope it works. Bottom line is for the future of the club he needs to get his act together and I hope he does. I just don’t think he is ready for our last BIG test this weekend against the Hated Ones.

Who’d-a-think it: Our big series here as we push to clinch we would have Padilla, Garland and Wolf going?

Blue Haze, Sorry to hear you have to get the Giant feed. Is it Krukow and Kuiper , it could be worse it could be Jon Miller?

I actually miss Krukow and Kuiper – why? – I got Mark Grace, the worst in the business and an unabashed homer. Sometimes I just mute it and watch in silence.

Bills needs rest. Kershaw is hurting. I guess Wolf is ok. Kuroda got his time off. Maybe these guys will all actually be standing in mid October. As you all know, it was a major concern of mine early on. Getting Garland was huge as we just don’t have a lot of 230 inning guys on this staff.

Show Martin, Ethier, Kemp and Loney the money.

Has anyone heard an update on Kershaw? It would be nice to see him get a few starts before the postseason.

13. Blue Haze says:

The thing about Krukow is he actually knows what he is talking about. He will constantly remind the listener about what to expect during certain counts and situations in the game, very insghtful.

You are right about Mark Grace, he is just awful on the MLB Extra Innings Telecasts.

14. SpokaneBob says:

There is only one feed on Direct TV tonight…I hope its Vinny. I never have liked Krukow and Kuiper, they are also homers of the first order. But they are better than John Miller and Joe Morgan. I have always liked Grace as a player and a person, buy your right about the broadcast. Last time I was stuck with Mark and his “partner” I tuned in Gameday and got Vinny, even though the play by play was a couple seconds behind the picture.

Padilla will nail the Fat Panda if one of our guys gets hit. I have a feeling that there will be trouble this weekend. Look for a brawl on Saturday when Penny pitches.

Clayton had a right shoulder seperation. I do not believe they reduced it surgically so it was probably not severe. I expect he will get one or two starts before the playoffs. The rest should do his left shoulder some good as well.

I haven’t been to a weekend series at Dodger Stadium since the 1981 World Series, but I can still feel the excitement and antisipation
    of the approaching game on a warm fall day in Los Angeles. Makes me wish I was there, but it would be the only reason I would want to be in LA.

15. Mr.Mike says:

The MLB sight is saying Ausmus is leading off and playing SS. Go to scorebord then box. Am I in the twilight zone?

16. Blue Haze says:

Pass it my way, Mike.

Billingsly’s confidence is gone. I am starting to feel the same way as last year when Andrew Jones came to the plate. It’s becoming painful to watch him right now.

To give up 8 to the no can hit gints is disturbing.

But, it’s only 1 game and we picked up another one on our Magic list as the Rockies lost. Notta to worry, we’ll get them tonight.

Can Bills go on the 15 day with bruised feelings? Sadly I feel sorry for the kid. He looks so rattled and just lost. Bring n the shrink the kid needs it. We need Chad to be OK, he and Kershaw are the future and right now we have neither.

20. Blue Haze says:

C-Bill has officially been altered to either B-Killed or Road Kill. Did we create another Edwin Jackson (yeah I know he has rebounded but it took him 3 years to pull his head out of his ass)?

21. Kay in L.A. says:

It was a great game last night until it was not a great game, so I enjoyed about the first half.

It had to take enormous self-control on Padilla’s part to not hit one of the Jints after Ethier got hit (for the millionth time). Previously, I preached against retaliation but this is bad.

Anyway, I guess it’s to be expected a pitcher’s gonna have a bad day but Padilla was going so strong. I am hoping we do not ruin (starting) pitchers somehow.

22. Kay in L.A. says:

Also…. Thome a big disappointment. He’s gotten what?
    One hit so far…..???

23. SpokaneBob says:

According to Vin,Thome has never been a good pinch hitter. His value will be as a DH in the series, if we get that far.

Last night when the game was given over to both bullpens, I thought we had the sdvantage. I am losing faith in Trancoso. bills was a disapointment to say the least.

John Smoltz was having problems early in his career and got his head stright with the help of a sports psycologist. Maybe that what Bills needs.

24. alapdia says:

Excuse me… buy clomid and nolvadex online http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/med-brother/ buy nolvadex uk Thank you very much.

I’ll just like to tell you that… buy cheap nolvadex online buy cheap generic nolvadex online
    buy nolvadex on the net See you tomorrow!

25. amaxdia says:

Hi! where can i buy tamiflu for kids in the u.s.a http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/Buy-Tamiflu can you buy tamiflu over the counter I’ve enjoyed seeing you

Sorry for interrupting you… buy tamiflu safely where can i buy tamiflu for kids in the u.s.a
    tamiflu buy online I’m very much obliged to you.

26. http://forums.bleachexile.com/member.php?u=55575&uz17=2 [url=http://www.livescribe.com/forums/member.php?u=8067&uz17=2]cheap xanax[/url] diet pills propecia [url="http://www.livescribe.com/forums/member.php?u=8066&uz17=2"]retin a[/url] [LINK http://www.livescribe.com/forums/member.php?u=8062&uz17=2acomplia/LINK jrip

27. Well, some scissors and a piece of chalk