Posted on 27 July 2009.
- … some days the bear gets you! The bear got us yesterday, but I see it as no big deal. It’s just another game, and we just need to get them tomorrow. Move on…
- Jason Schmit was lucky his first start – he’s toast. It was a valiant effort to come back and his son got to see him pitch, but it’s over and you know it, Jason. What could have been…
- Jason should retire today!
- The “blockbuster” with Cleveland was a hoax.
- Kuo Up – DeWitt Down!
- Now that Hammerin’ Hank and Mike Schmidt are campaigning for Pete Rose, Selig should consider re-instating Pete Rose. I doubt the writers or the vets’ committee will voe him into the Hall-of-Fame right now, but 20 years is enough! Do it now Bud!
- Jared Washburn should be in Ned’s sights. What they want for Lee and Halladay is way too much. The price will drop as the deadline approaches, but it’s still to high. We should be able to get Washburn for McDonald, Hu and DeWitt.
- Billingsley and Kershaw will not be traded and you will be glad they weren’t come playoff time.