Who Sould Be The All-Star Catcher?

Who Sould Be The All-Star Catcher?

Here are their stats:

4. Brian McCann

.302

.406

5. Russell Martin

.267

.377

These are the Top 5 Catchers voted upon by the fans.

You tell me who should be on the team!

martin-burrelVote Early, Vote Often!

Just like Obama learned in Chi-Town!

Rusell is our man!

6 Responses to “Who Sould Be The All-Star Catcher?”

1. Brian says:

Can one of you ask Torre why he keeps batting Kemp 7th/8th when he's batting over .300 and is batting better than everybody but Pierre? It just doesnt make sense to me. And I'm sure I'm not the only one!

I am right with you, Brian!

I would hit Kemp in the middle-of-the-order.

I'll ask Joe, not sure he'll answer….

If you bat Matt 4th or 5th, he is happy, if you bat Matt 7th or 8th he is pissed. That is the button that some players need pushed. Personally, I wish Joe would bat Martin 8th. Last year Joe put him in that spot for a couple of games and he hit like .800 or so. Hey, how come so many ex-dodgers beat us like a drum?

4. silverback says:

Mark some of these blogers kill me.Some have some good points some others need to save thier ink. What makes them Kemp or Martian would be mad because he is batting 7th or 8th. They are in the lineup everyday,on a team that has the best record in the NL WEST, No in baseball. Granted i am sure they want to be at the top of the order , and if they dident I wouldnt want them on my team. They all have there rolles to play that is what makes this team so special. So to all you none athletic want to be Players / Managers. enjoy the game. And rember it a team effort form 1 to 9 in the batting order. this is my frist posting on any blog.ever.

5. Blue Haze says:

I guess you are an official "bloger" now.

6. CaptainLoose says:

With this lineup, does it really matter?

I think Blake at 8 was very productive. I would not have changed that. The middle of our order should be Loney, Kemp, Ethier, Martin. The top is Pierre and Hudson. The big question for me is where to hit Furcal and in my lineup that is 7th.

To answer the question posed – McCann, Martin, Molina in that order.