Posted on 17 June 2009.
- Randy Wolf has whooping cough? A wolf should never whoop!
- Ohman and Vargas are pitching but the Dodgers will leave them both a full 30 days, I believe. If you remember, I said Ohman should have started the season in the minors.
- Jason Schmidt may resume his rehab – yeah and I might run a 4.2 40 after surgery!
- It has been reported that the Weaver Brothers pitch against each other on Saturday. That is fasle! Neither will bat!
- Check this out Scott Elbert: 57 IP/56H/77K/25 BB/1.41 WHIP Josh Lindblom: 48 IP/44 H/40K/8 BB/1.08 WHIP – 8 BB is very Good!
- Matt Kemp may be in the process of becoming a star!
- I am working on a stat that quantifies clutch hitting throughout all the different clutch situations. I have to tweek it some, but no matter how you tweek it, I have bad news for Andre Ethier fans.
- Kemp was safe at the plate! Bad call.
- Casey Blake IS having his career year! Good timing, in my opinion.